HOW WE HELP
Services for Entrepreneurs
- We introduce entrepreneurs to investors that are looking to provide the funds their African-European business needs.
- The AEF offers several avenues to engage with notable government officials and investors that appreciate future oriented African-European entrepreneurs
- We offer a deeper understanding of the European investment climate and forward-looking analysis on the most important challenges.
- The AEF appreciates all start-ups. We work with each start-up individually to help them build their brand and develop appropriate pitch decks, presentations, and business plans.
Services for Investors
- We have become a partner for a broad range of investors, who share the AEF`s conviction that a strong African-European network will benefit both economies.
- The primary way AEF supports investors is by connecting them with start-ups that fit their investment needs.
- Investors working with the AEF will be offered premium access to our company profiles, which are presented in a clear and in-depth report.
- Investors receive additional opportunities to access detailed financial analysis of different African and European start-ups.
- Who’s Who? We brief Investors on African start-ups and founders they need to know.